CE ISO Bi-phase Blood Culture Bottle
Encode standard , 20 Test /box , individual foil package , OEM is available .
15 days after payment
Bi-phase Blood /ascites Culture Bottle
Storage and validity
Store all components at 4-25 ℃. Avoid strong light.
The validity duration is18 months
Blood or ascites, sterile operation, can inject the sample in the bottle directly, no need special operate.
1. Check if the bottle is contaminated or broken.
2. Prepare and label the appropriate blood culture bottle
3. Do not unscrew cap. Remove the plastic top of the screw cap on the blood culture bottle.
4. Disinfect the visible part of the rubber plug with iodine or ethylalcohol (70%) and allow drying.
5. Collect approximately 5-10 ml of adult patients’ blood , or 1-3 ml of infant patients’ blood
6. Inject blood, ascites or cerebrospinal fluid into the culture bottle, after being collected with aseptic operations. Then disinfect the rubber plug again and replace the plastic top.
7. After the inoculation, lean the bottle several times, and incubate it,erectly at 35-37 ℃ for 24 hours.
Interpretation of result
1. Report the positive results if turbidity in the culture broth, hemolysis of blood corpuscles, air bubbles or colonies is observed. Carry out susceptibility tests and strain identification on positive samples.
2. Soak agar state into broth every day and keep on incubating the bottle erectly if those phenomena do not occur, until the 7th day.
3. If the abovementioned phenomena still do not occur after 7 days of culturing, report a negative result after confirm with microscopy and blind passage.
Packing and Shipping
•Regional promotion based on product popularity in different regional.